In this episode, Michael, Dave and David discuss:
- The behind-the-scenes work that goes into a successful crowdfunding campaign.
- Breaking rules — which ones and when.
- Methods of outreach and which was most effective.
- Crowdfunding lessons learned.
- Much, much more…
Links to resources mentioned in this episode:
- Sure-Fire’s Seed & Spark campaign page
- Green Inbox
- ifp: Independent Filmmaker Project
- Film Shop
- Directors Collective, NYC
- NYWIFT: New York Women in Film & Television (NB: It’s not just for girls!)
If you’ve enjoyed this podcast, please leave a rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews help us reach a larger audience and ultimately bring us closer to making the Sure-Fire movie a reality. We appreciate your support.
Today's episode is brought to you by PodcastTechnologyCourse.com. Discover the tools and techniques you need to record, produce, and launch your podcast. For more information, visit: PodcastTechnologyCourse.com.