In this episode, Michael, Dave and David discuss:
- Managing conflicting notes on early edits of the film.
- Interpreting audience reactions to early screenings.
- The role Filmshop played in the development of early edits.
- Handling subjective notes.
- The short film’s (now-infamous) “water scene.”
- Future plans for the short.
- The joy of seeing your script come alive on the screen.
- Montauk Beachwood Ale
- Much, much more…
Today's episode is brought to you by PodcastTechnologyCourse.com. Discover the tools and techniques you need to record, produce, and launch your podcast. For more information, visit: PodcastTechnologyCourse.com.
If you’ve enjoyed this podcast, please leave a rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews help us reach a larger audience and ultimately bring us closer to making the Sure-Fire movie a reality. We appreciate your support.